Monday 6 June 2011

All about me


Hi I am called Promise and I was born a very very long time ago in a place called Stratford on Avon. I don't remember them but I am told that I had two sisters and three brothers. We all had names beginning with the letter P. There was Poppy, Prince, Pierce, Phyllis, Pebbles and me! I wonder what happened to my brothers and sisters and I hope they have had as happy a life as I have. When I was a puppy I was looked after by Ian and Barbara and they took me for lots of walks and taught me how to be a good girl. Then when I was a year old I went to train to be a guide dog. This is a very responsible job and it made me feel very important but it was hard work. Unfortunately I had to be retired early because I had some fits but luckily for me Ian and Barbara took me back to live with them and I had a great time going for long walks in the countryside, lazing in the sunshine in their big garden and generally - well - just not working. Just recently Ian and Barbara have decided to do a bit of travelling abroad so I have come to live with Christine. She has just retired so we are having a great time just doing whatever we fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment